While your Lennox® heating system can’t speak to you, it does have a procedure to get your attention when there’s a furnace error.
Its control board has double LED lights that can share a fault code. Depending on the malfunction, your furnace may show solid or flashing lights.
Though there are certain basic furnace fixes you can finish without an expert, the majority of fixes are best taken care of by experts. When your heating system refuses to kick on or deliver warm air, reach out to Gilray Heating and Cooling at 715-301-0727 for expert furnace repair in Wausau.
Our specialists will speedily determine and fix the malfunction, even if you don’t use a Lennox heater. We can repair any brands or makes—and get the warmth returned to your house quickly.
REQUEST FURNACE REPAIR
What Does the Blinking Light on My Furnace Mean?
Your heating system depends on lights to flash code when it needs to be repaired. It also works this system to relay it’s running correctly.
Regular heating consists of:
- Concurrent slow flash—heating system operating like it should.
- Concurrent fast flash—furnace is beginning to call for heat.
If you see a lone light blinking slowly and the other blinking quickly, your heating system could have a low flame signal. This can happen even when your heater is working correctly. It indicates the flame sensing rod might have build-up or in the wrong area on the burner. Contact us at 715-301-0727 for assistance.
Here are several other of the most routine faults for Lennox furnaces.
Heating System Will Not Turn On
Here are some of the light arrangements you may see when your heating system will not or keep running. Most of these errors need to be repaired by a specialist, for instance from Gilray Heating and Cooling.
- All LED lights are off. This signifies your furnace might not have electricity. Examine the breaker box to confirm the furnace fuse hasn’t tripped. You should reset the fuse if it has moved into the “off” spot. If it instantly trips after a subsequent reset, don’t touch the breaker and call us at 715-301-0727.
- One light is continuous and the other is flashing slowly. This signifies the flame rollout switch is probably not working right. The component is a critical safety guard that helps in preventing fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t try to fix this problem yourself.
- One light is blinking fast and the other is flickering slowly. This often indicates power polarity has been reversed. Your heating system could have a wiring fault that requires professional help from Gilray Heating and Cooling.
- All lights are flashing slowly. This means your furnace’s blower motor probably isn’t operating. This component distributes warm air from the HVAC system into your house. We can aid in figuring out what’s wrong with this component.
- One light is blinking slowly and the other is flashing rapidly. This indicates your heating system might have not enough voltage or a short circuit. Get in touch with our specialists at 715-301-0727 for help.
- One light is blinking on, on and off while the other flickers on, off, on. This signifies there could be an issue with your HVAC system’s control board or wiring. Gilray Heating and Cooling can determine the error and repair it.
- The pair of lights display alternate slow flashes. This indicates your HVAC system may have a flame error. There could be trouble with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Contact us at 715-301-0727 for help.
- One light flashes slowly while the other is solid. This typically indicates your heater’s limit switch is not working. The switch keeps your HVAC equipment from getting too hot. Call the experts at Gilray Heating and Cooling for help.
Heating System Blower Works But No Heat
Here’s what may be broken when you observe your heating equipment’s blower fan working, but you aren’t getting any warmth.
- The duo of lights are giving alternate rapid blinks. This means your furnace ignitor might not be in working order. This component lights energy in your furnace to make warm air and should be fixed by an expert from Gilray Heating and Cooling.
Turn to Us for Skilled Furnace Repair
When you have to get your furnace in working order without delay, depend on the technicians at Gilray Heating and Cooling. Our technicians will fix the fault right away and have your rooms feeling cozy again in a short time. Contact us at 715-301-0727 or contact us online to schedule an appointment right away.