At Gilray Heating and Cooling, we know that choosing a company you can count on to perform AC repair in Wausau is important. We get how important it is to find a trustworthy company that does good work. We can help. Getting the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, educated decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company with years of experience that has long-term employees is typically a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any professional that works in your home should carry liability insurance to cover you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians carry? A truly professional AC repair company will require their technicians to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their experts to keep them up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can provide? A trustworthy company that provides AC repair should have a variety of references they’ll readily offer you. Call these references and figure out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has done.
- Will you offer a written estimate? Be sure to get a written estimate so you can look at all the details involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t automatically the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you get rid of companies you aren’t wanting to work with, no matter how much less they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to make sure the company you go with has experience working on your brand of equipment, especially if it has any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work that has a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t okay standing behind their work, maybe you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to review these questions with us, give Gilray Heating and Cooling a call at 715-301-0727. We’re happy to help!